Tuesday, January 19, 2010

24 before 24 - the List!

I'll revisit this post in November...let's see how far I get. Maybe it'll be a picture post, depending on how lucky I get.

1. Go to an Ohio winery
2. Put something for sale on Etsy
3. Take an impromptu road trip one weekend (I think stating it here makes it !impromptu, but oh well)
4. Go to a wedding (I'll need your help with this - I don't get invited to weddings. I can be a date! I'm willing to travel.)
5. Have a picnic at the park
6. Go to the Olympics :)
7. Attend a yoga class (no, I have not done this ever!)
8. Make out in a museum
9. Buy a guy a drink
10. Read at least 5 classic novels (suggestions?)
11. Go salsa dancing
12. Write a short story (about what?)
13. Audition
14. Do all the free/discounted museum things with my brand new Case Western ID
15. Go rock climbing
16. Grow/plant something
17. Make Limoncello or similar
18. Dress up like Lady Gaga and go in public
19. Go shooting
20. Make a music video
21. Go to the beach
22. Try belly dancing
23. Run a 5k in less than 30 minutes
24. (A secret one)

2 comments:

  1. You should read The Decameron. It's more like a collection of short stories, but it's pretty good. So is Dante's Inferno. For a more traditional novel, try Don Quixote de la Mancha (considered to be the first European novel...bet you're excited to know that, eh?). I tried reading it in the original Spanish last year and failed miserably because I didn't know any of the archaic Spanish words. Moral of the story: Stick with an English translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a 5k under 30 minutes????? cmon sis

    ReplyDelete