Sunday, May 17, 2009

Very Belated Birthday Presents!

So I am really slow at getting people their birthday presents, and since I *really* like getting homemade presents, I decided that other people should too! I made a bunch of birthday presents for friends whose birthdays were in the date range of February 27 - March 14. And then I gave them their presents at the end of April. So..Slow.

Present #1: for J - An approximately 2 ft. high sparkley poster of Edward Cullen, or as I like to call him, Extreme Creepster. J was disappointed with the internet in failing to provide her with sparkling images of the vampire, so I took matters into my own hands and shimmer eyeshadowed and glittered the crap out of his face. Apparently this poster was held up when her name was called at Graduation (congrats!) but pics or it didn't happen.
Present #2: for A - The OwlGuin! I attempted to make a stuffed owl, but my stuffed animal skills are lacking, so it ended up looking like [Owl X Penguin] = [OwlGuin]. But it's cute and cuddly! And made out of sari material so it might be silk, but who really knows for sure? I think it might be 8 inches high but I don't remember. I hope she cuddles with it every night!
Present # 3: for L, aka the Wifey. A Scarf! It says "I mrs. the mrs." since we are facebook spouses! I made that quote up myself. The scarf, when worn, exhibits no strange writing, but when laid out, the message is adorabizzle! Made from another sari.
Yay presents! Happy belated Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment