Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wedding Card

For my friend Lauren’s wedding reception last Black Friday, I chose to make a card for her since I am lazy and too poor to buy one.

I started with this manila folder that said “review” on the inside. I almost gave up but then I remembered that I had an eraser and I  could erase it. So I erased it. That was stressful.

DSCN1411 (Small)

I cut out this damask print (drawer liners that I had bought from AAPTO I think) and glued it to the manila folder. Then, to fancy it up, I added the ribbon from her Save-the-Date and made a pink flower out of the damask paper.

DSCN1413 (Small)

Some bling-bling for the flower…

DSCN1414 (Small)

Then, I took the Save-the-Date and cut out their swirly design and used it to seal my envelope!

DSCN1412 (Small)DSCN1415 (Small)

Happy Wedded Bliss to Lauren and Patrick!

3 comments:

  1. I'm assuming I didn't get one of these because you don't have my address...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not married yet but I will make you one when you are!

      Delete